Perforated stretch film
The stretchable perforated film, also called multipurpose net or ventilated film, is useful for packaging pallet goods that need aeration, such as:
- various goods and material that suffers from condensation.
- various goods that need cooling .
- various goods that must keep freshness intact such as flours, fruits and vegetables,cheeses, produce and plants.
- various goods that must finish freezing process such as meat, fish and yogurt.
- various goods that must finish drying process such as cereals, papers,forage and cattle feed.
- various goods or packaging that must be avoid humidity due to rust, mold, bacteria or humidity of carton packaging.
- all the products that required post packaging handling such as bathing,sterilization or temperature check.
Dunia Pack offers a complete range of perforated stretchable film:
- Perforated manual film
- Perforated mechanic film
- with open hole, for machines without pre stretched
- with close hole, for machines with pre stretched 250 %
Perforated stretchable film may be also called macroperforated film, to distinguish it from the microperforated film, generally used for packaging of individual products that release humidity, such as bread.
The manual perforated film is suitable for the goods and products that need aeration or post packaging handling. The film is appropriated for manual application, it is macroperforated and reinforced to guaranteed an excellent mechanic resistance.
The machine perforated film is suitable for the goods and products that need aeration or post packaging handling.
It is available in two variations:
- open hole for machines without pre stretched
- close hole for machines with stretched 250 %
It is macroperforated and reinforced to guaranteed an excellent mechanic resistance.